Skip to content
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Communicating with managers when items are low or out of stock
- Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Understand and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods,
quality standards and rules, policies and procedures.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work and service area including tables, shelves, walls,
oven, and refrigeration equipment.
- Accurately take food orders from guests; accurately enter orders.
- Accept payment, process credit card charges or make change accurately.
- Handle phone orders with professionalism and accurately collect information needed to
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good time-management skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.