Links at the Lanes
Powered by TruGolf
Book your tee time below:
*We will be open 30 minutes before your tee time if you booked before the bowling side is open.
Rules of Play
- Please make sure club faces are clean. We also have a limited number of rentals available onsite.
- We will provide golf balls for the simulator, please return them when done.
- No shoes with spikes, tennis shoes are recommended
- No food or drinks in the simulator’s grass area.
- Bookings will be held for 10 minutes after your scheduled tee time. After 10 minutes your tee time will be forfeited.
No individual under the age of 18 is permitted without adult supervision at all times.
- If you must cancel your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
Bring your own clubs
Bring the clubs you are most comfortable playing with. No special clubs are needed here!
Play A Round or Practice
Play a round on any course, practice your driving, chipping and/or putting. We’ve got what you need to up your game!
What does the rate include?
The full use of one of our simulators for one hour. Our rates are per simulator, not per person. A set of four golf balls are included, please return these when you’re finished!
Do you allow multiple players?
Our simulators allow multiple players. Please allow 1 hour per 18 holes per player.
Example – you have 3 players who want to play 18 holes each – book 3 hours.
When Should I arrive?
You are encouraged to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your tee time in order to be prepared with your course selection and format of your golf round during your session. Don’t forget to open a tab before you start if you’d like food or drinks!
What is the most important Rule?
The most important rule is that you come to have fun!! Whether you come by yourself for some practice time, or if you come for a big birthday party, we want you to enjoy yourself!