Skip to content
Customer Attendant Duties
- Be friendly and inviting to our guests in person and over the phone
- Ensure the bowling lanes are clean and in good condition
- Ensure all safety rules are followed
- Track availability and assign lanes, assign shoes & other equipment, prepare for leagues, and get all the relevant info (shoe sizes, bowler names, etc.) needed to provide a seamless guest experience
- Promptly notify our mechanics of any pinspotter/pinsetter malfunctions and log these issues
- Be available to assist our guests with some very basic bowling etiquette instruction.
- Be knowledgeable about all our current promos and weekly specials.
- Help keep the seating, food service, and dining areas clean and organized, bussing tables around the lanes and concourse areas and returning dishes to the kitchen.
- Ensure that all laneside areas have been properly washed/sanitized prior to turnover
- Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest’s request, operating point of sale terminals, making change accurately, and thanking guests.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts, and tickets.
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas, including tables, restrooms, lobbies, sidewalks, and kitchen areas.
- Perform stocking duties.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Assist others and perform additional duties as directed.